Dedicated Brockton Attorney Helps Clients Create Effective Estate Plans
Plymouth County law firm provides practical advice on wills and trusts
After a lifetime of work, you deserve to distribute the assets you’ve earned according to your priorities. At the Law Office of Paul D. Silvia in Brockton, I help clients assess their estate planning goals and identify legal methods to help meet them. For more than 30 years, I’ve created wills, trusts and other instruments on behalf of Plymouth County individuals and families. Whether your estate is large or small, failing to create an effective estate plan can cause significant hardship for your loved ones. I will guide you through each step of the process so you can be secure in the knowledge that your final instructions will be honored.
Skillful Massachusetts estate planner assists individuals and families
Whatever the specific estate planning challenge entails, I provide knowledgeable legal support for Massachusetts residents who are seeking:
- An established adviser — For three decades, I have built a strong reputation by helping clients achieve their estate planning goals. I have a DistinguishedSMPeer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Personalized attention — Determining how your property should be allocated is a personal and often difficult process. I take the time to understand your specific priorities, so you can choose the solutions that meet your needs and wishes.
- Peace of mind — By providing thorough, knowledgeable counsel, I give clients the confidence that they have taken every possible legal step to preserve their estate and protect their loved ones.
If you are unsure how effective estate planning counsel can benefit you and your family, I am able to explain how state and federal laws affect what you can pass on to your heirs.
Knowledgeable lawyer finds solutions to match your specific needs
My firm assists clients in and around Plymouth County with legal issues relating to:
- Estate planning — I provide comprehensive estate planning assistance with the personal attention you need to protect your interests.
- Wills — My firm drafts authoritative wills that satisfy legal requirements and set forth clear instructions for the allocation of my clients’ assets.
- Trusts — Transferring property through a trust is a preferred option for many families. I have significant experience creating and administering effective trusts that preserve assets.
- Powers of attorney — To set guidelines for the management of financial and medical affairs in case of incapacity, I create power of attorney and healthcare proxy documents.
- Conservatorships — Protecting the legal interests of people who lack the ability to care for themselves is an important responsibility. My firm can help you establish a conservatorship or guardianship to handle their needs.
No matter the size or complexity of your estate, I will help you develop an estate plan that achieves your objectives.
Contact an accomplished Plymouth County estate planning attorney
The Law Office of Paul D. Silvia advises Massachusetts clients on a full range of estate planning matters, including the creation of wills and trusts. Please call 508-559-1740 or contact me online to schedule a meeting in my Brockton office.